Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Ghiradelli Chocolate-Swirled Cheesecake

Okay, I haven't exactly been the best Weight Watchers member lately, but I've done some pretty exciting and delectable culinary experiments...like this one: a Ghiradelli chocolate-swirled cheesecake.

I was on a cheesecake kick a few weeks ago, and this was one of the things I concocted.  Really, I just wanted to use my new spring-form pan...

Basically, I used the cheesecake part from my red velvet cheesecake, posted a few weeks ago.  In addition, I made my own crust.

Crust Ingredients and Directions
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter

Mix the crumbs and butter together. Press firmly and evenly on to the bottom of a spring-form pan. 

Then...pour about 3/4 of the cheesecake mixture on top of the crust.  Then, pour a box of
Ghiradelli-brand chocolate brownies mix, prepared according to directions. Add the last bit of cheesecake, and swirl the two together with a fork.

Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

It should come out looking like this...

And you should eat it. Immediately.

I've made it three times already, and it has been devoured. Every.Single.Time. (And not just by me...)


No comments:

Post a Comment